THIS AGREEMENT BINDS YOU ("YOU" OR "YOUR") TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF CONNECTED DOTS ONLINE INC.'S ("OUR", "WE", "COMPANY" OR "CONNECTED DOTS ONLINE") EDUCATIONAL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, MOBILE APPLICATIONS, SERVICES OR OTHER OFFERINGS ON OUR SITE (COLLECTIVELY, OUR "PRODUCTS"). BY USING ANY OF THE COMPANY PRODUCTS OR CLICKING ON THE "SIGN UP" BUTTON, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK ON THE "CANCEL" BUTTON AND DO NOT USE THE COMPANY PRODUCTS.
THE PRODUCTS, EDUCATIONAL CONTENT, AND OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, FREEDOM FROM ERRORS, SUITABILITY OF CONTENT, OR AVAILABILITY.
The Company specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the materials or content made available on this Site. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from use of this site, including, but not limited to, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay. Use of this Site is at Your sole risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Company or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You may only access the Products for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to Your use of the Products.
If You are a User that has purchased and is following a Course, You represent, warrant and covenant that:
- You are over the age of 18, or, if not, You will only use the Products with the involvement, supervision, and approval or a parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 13 may not register for an account or register or purchase Courses.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Site or the Products;
- You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content;
- You will not reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, create derivative works from or otherwise use and exploit any Company Content, the Products or Courses or Submitted Content except as permitted by these Terms;
- You will assume responsibility for controlling how Your personal information is disclosed or used, including, without limitation, taking appropriate steps to protect such information; and
- You will not solicit personal information from any other User.
The COMPANY makes available courses for your use. You may purchase coures at the price specified for each course. Some courses may be made avaialble for free. The COMPANY reserves the right to change the Price of any course at any time at the COMPANY's sole discretion. Once YOU have purchased a Course, YOU will have access to the Course for the length of time specified at the time of purchase. The length of time varies from course to course and may also vary as a result of special promotional pricing. Once a purchased course has expired, YOU will no longer have access to it, unless you choose to purchase it again.
5. Content, Licenses & Permissions
All software, technology, designs, materials, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, illustrations, artwork, audio clips, video clips, photos, images, reviews, ideas, and other data or copyrightable materials or content, including the selection and arrangements thereof is "Content." Where the COMPANY provides Content to You in connection with the Products, including, without limitation, the Software and the Products and the Site, it is "Company Content." Company Content remains the proprietary property of the COMPANY (or its affiliated and/or third party providers and suppliers) and is protected, without limitation, pursuant to Canadian and foreign copyright and other intellectual property laws.
The Company hereby grants You (as a User) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use Company Content, for which You have paid all required fees, solely for Your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes through the Site and the Products, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with particular Courses or Products. All other uses are expressly prohibited absent Our express written consent. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any Company Content unless We give You explicit permission to do so. Company Content is licensed, and not sold, to You.
All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are retained by the COMPANY and these Terms do not grant any implied licenses.
Last updated on May 18, 2018.