Connected Dots Online develops cloud-based interactive software that enables users to gain skills in computer networking.
20+ years of professional experience in computer networking and software development prompted the decision to create browser-based learning software customized for computer networking.
Some of the previous experiences that influenced this effort are:
- Developing software protocol stacks including PPP, IP, TCP and proprietary upper-layer protocols;
- Building cutting-edge web applications offering rich user experiences;
- Architecting global network infrastructure & security solutions for Fortune 100 companies, governmental organizations and educational institutions;
- Spearheading escalated troubleshooting sessions for multi-vendor enterprise networks.
The learning content on this website seeks to achieve the following:
- Maximize user-computer interaction;
- Provide optimal computer-assisted feedback - emulating a live instructor;
- Make technical details easy to understand;
- Instill the practise of breaking down complex concepts into fundamental building blocks; and,
- Inspire users to uncover intuitive strategies that expedite troubleshooting.
18 King Street East, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5C 1C4, Canada
: +1 289-678-1676 : firstname.lastname@example.org